Thursday, October 2, 2008

I just want to write

I don't really have a reason for writing..just that I want to write. Sometimes I just feel a need to update my blog. The question is, what should I write about? Nothing super cool has been happening...well, that's a lie because my life is super cool in and of itself. I should have said nothing new has been happening. I am enjoying school which is good I guess. I am way sad though cause my flag football class is ending in a couple weeks and besides the couple injuries, I have thoroughly enjoyed it. I can honestly say that it is pretty much the best class of my life!! Work has been going good. My team actually has been working so the entire back area is clear! YAHOO! It has been a long time coming..hopefully it will stay that way or heads are possibly going to roll. Alright...I just want to make a list...I don't know what this list will be about exactly but it will be a list. Here goes:
I really want it to snow but only in the mountains, I love to each chocolate covered raisins and I could go for some right now, I hate it when people bail out on me, Sometimes I feel the need to just do something crazy, I am hungry, I love the movie Iron man and I can't wait for The Dark Knight, The toothpaste I have leaves a funny taste in my mouth and I don't like it very much, I really wish I could have a Great Dane right now, I think I was born to be a soccer player, I hate it when guys say that girls can't do something..(like one time I lifted this desk that wasn't very heavy and the guys I was bringing it to said "you shouldn't do that by yourself" and it bothered me because no one ever says it to the guys)..I will prove you wrong one way or another, I wish I could be a pirate or a ninja, Jamie thinks cheddar cheese is gross but I love it, I want to play a game, I actually don't mind doing the laundry..I just hate hanging the clothes back up, sometimes I hear songs that make me feel like my I.Q. dropped when it was over, I am excited to be an auntie again, I miss Joni and Rocky and Jacque and Dean and Jaxon and Carson all the days of my life, Sometimes I have to help Jamie spell priority, and finally I love my family so much and they are my most favorite family EVER!

1 comment: