Sunday, October 5, 2008

The weekend

This past weekend was general conference. It was a pretty good weekend other than I missed the saturday afternoon session because of work. That was a major bummer! I didn't want to be working at all! My parentals and the two little ones made there way up to L-town. It was so good to see them! I really enjoyed the talks in the first session of conference. They were way good.

Sunday was such a great day! I was able to sleep in for once and just have a nice day to listen to the leaders of the church and spend time with my family. We (by we, I mean me and Jamie) went over to watch conference with my family at Grandpa and Grandpa S's house. After that, the extended family, minus a few, all got together for lunch. It was fun to have everyone together for those couple hours. After lunch, my family and I made our way over to Grandpa and Grandma C's to watch the last session of conference. I am grateful for the messages that were shared and I can't wait to read them again when the ensign comes out. (I admit, I slept through a couple...their voices are just too soothing). It was a pretty good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment