Monday, October 27, 2008

Back in the Library again

I think this will be the third post that I have done in the library. I am glad that the library lets me access the internet in order to ease the pains of boredom. I have decided that I really enjoy making lists so here is what I am going to blog about...

11 Things I have learned in college:

1. Studying is really important.

2. Friends are fun but your family is way better because they will always be there for ya. For example, I have changed friends every year since I was a sophie in high school...My family has stayed the same..go figure

3. Money is a very important but finite commodity. SAVE IT ALL!!!

4. The more you put into something, the more you'll get out of it (like a bank account...or life..)

5. Sleep is one of the best things ever invented

6. Don't procrastinate! Get it done early and then you won't have to worry about your printer breaking the day your paper is due!

7. You pick up things from the people you are with day after day..choose who they are wisely!!

8. It's okay to fail as long as you learn from it and do better the next time

9. Don't worry about making other people happy, just make yourself happy. If you are happy, usually others will follow

10. Every bad day you choose to have is a good day that has been wasted. Remember the good and replace the bad

11. Beware of Valsalva's Maneuver (just for you juice...just for you..)

There you have it! The wisdom of a third year college student written in ten basic things..it is amazing that it my all knowledge could be compiled into something so short.

Coming soon to a blog near you: a things not to do list...it will be epic!

1 comment: