Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I just like sweats

Ya know how when girls usually see something they like that another person is wearing they say stuff like "oh I really like her shoes" or "that is a way cute shirt," well today in volleyball before class started a girl walked in and I turned to my friend and said "I really like her sweats." Who says that?! Apparently I do. My friend just laughed at me. I guess girls usually don't make comments about sweats but I do all the time...and I make comment about basketball shorts too. Good luck guessing what my favorite articles of clothing are.

Later today I got to see one of my friends who I haven't seen for over a year! His name is Mike Frame. It was way fun. We went and got coldstone ice cream (cake batter with reese's and marshmallow creme..yummo). It was fun to catch up and I got free coldstone ice cream. In fact, that was pretty much my only real date for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment