Wednesday, October 8, 2008

E.M.S. United

We had a soccer game again tonight and we won! WOOT WOOT! It was a tough game cause us girls (me, jamie, and joann) didn't have any subs until almost the end of the first half until thankfully the amazing Kami arrived! The game was a lot closer than it should've been. We'd get a good lead going at the beginning of each half but toward the end we would just get tired! Jamie scored a goal again, Joann also scored, I had a lot of shots on goal but none of them seemed to find the back. I had two assists though so that was cool. I helped Jamie get her goal so we had the sorenson sister 1-2 punch going. It was way fun. I'm so glad that we have Neils and Dave on our team. Dave had some way awesome saves including a couple of diving ones. I am have so much fun playing on the team and definitely think that we are a lot better than we were when we first started. Hopefully next week we will have more subs! GO E.M.S. UNITED!

No comments:

Post a Comment