Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Corn Maze

I went to a corn maze for the first time in my life. It was way fun. We went with a big group but me and mike got separated and we totally were the first ones out. It only took us about 45 minutes! And when I called the others, were way far back. I was so proud of us. At one point there was a big barrel by the side and as we were walking up to it, I saw about six girls hide in it. So I quietly walked up and said "RRAAAWWRRR" in my scariest voice and they all screamed in their high girly screams..haha! It was way funny. Probably the highlight except for the fact that it didn't take super long. Now I want to go when it is haunted..DUN DUN DUN!

1 comment:

  1. Jaxon and Carson want to go to a corn maze. I am hoping we can find one around here. I think we will try to go during the day though.

    ReplyDelete