Saturday, October 4, 2008

Tales of wonder..filled with excitement!

So, yesterday I pretty much had the best day of my life. I got home from school and I was hungry. I didn't really want to make anything so I just pulled out my unopened box of cereal. I looked at the box and saw that there was a FREE ADVENTURE SPOON INSIDE! It was an indiana jones box by the way. I opened the box up and there it was! My free adventure spoon! I must say eating that particular bowl of frosted flakes with my spoon was quite an adventure. It even has a button to make a red light turn on and off. Heck yes!

And I put a video on youtube.com. It is called Devil in Blue. It is kinda hard to find so if you search it in quotations, that makes it easier. Or you can search for videos posted by Bazookajan cause that's me. Watch it! Neils says that I will be a youtube celebrity so the more hits I have, the better!

3 comments:

  1. I watched it...you are so weird. I can totally see how we are related.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carson was a bit freaked out when he saw the show. I know what you do in your spare time. Crazy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the video. I totally had to give it 5 stars. I couldn't stop laughing!

    ReplyDelete