Thursday, October 9, 2008

It's getting harder and harder....

Man..writing everyday is very challenging. It is hard to think of stuff to write about. Coming up with new and interesting topics is difficult. I pretty much have the same routine everyday and I don't think you want to read about school and work because it really isn't too exciting. I guess one thing that was cool was I found out in my physiology lab that it takes me five and a half minutes to coagulate. I had to cut my self and time how long it took for the platelet plug to form. It took Jamie like six or six and a half minutes. I was so proud of myself for being able to coagulate faster than Juice. Ha Ha! I'm pretty sure that I am the fastest coagulator in my family but I guess to really determine that, I'd need a blood pressure cuff, a lot of surgicutts, and the round cottony paper thing that is used to soak up the blood. If any of you have those, let me know ASAP! It is muy importante para mi vida! I guess I could always look at D.I!

No comments:

Post a Comment