Sunday, September 28, 2008

My new Favorite ride

So Yesterday, my sister and I and some friends went to Lagoon. It was way fun but I think my new favorite ride..which is an old ride..is the Bumper cars. They are so hilarious. I mean..we all get a kick out of driving around in these little cars and trying to run into each other as hard as we can. It is so funny. Whenever Jamie and I ran into each other we would just sit and laugh. Another thing I learned from lagoon is that the rides are what you make them. Re-entry was my other favorite for the day. When you scream as loud as you can with your hands in the "rock on" position, any ride is amazing! It was a good time!!

Today, Alli Brown, Jamie, and I took pictures with photobooth on Aunt Sue's Mac. It was so funny. Aunt sue has a great desktop picture now! Here are some of the pictures we took and hopefully I'll get the video I took up here sometime.

2 comments:

  1. Of course bumper cars is the best. Don't you remember playing 'kings-X' with the entire fam. I remember when they announced over the P.A. that Danny was it.

    ReplyDelete