Friday, September 19, 2008

Eight Things!

I was tagged by Alli so here are my answers:

Eight Things I am passionate about:
1. The church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
2. Family
3. Sports
4. Snowboarding
5. Being outside
6. Facebook
7. Being Happy
8. Education

Eight words or phrases I use often:
1. It Pretty much was the best thing of my life
2. Just do it
3. Hey Thanks!
4. Thanks Pal!
5. You're making me so angry
6. Whatcha Doing?
7. Get back to work!
8. Have you been helped yet?

Eight things I want to do before I die:
1. Snowboard on the Alps
2. Go to a UNC v. DUKE basketball game
3. Go to every amusement part in the country
4. Finish this blog post
5. See Wicked and the Lion King on broadway
6. Ride in a helicopter
7. Go skydiving
8. Go to Palau and Saipan

Eight things I have learned from my past:
1. Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened
2. No worries!
3. Don't be afraid to make a fool of yourself
4. Sometimes you have to do stuff you don't want to
5. Laugh loud and long and clear
6. Do it right the first time
7. Be obedient!!
8. You only live once

Eight places I want to go or see:
1. Hawaii
2. Ohio State football stadium
3. New Zealand
4. Scotland
5. Isle del Muerte
6. Heaven
7. France
8. Brazil

Eight things I currently need or want:
1. Snowboard boots and bindings
2. Money
3. Mini Cooper
4. Pumas
5. To watch prison break
6. a clean room
7. A college degree
8. The Dark Knight on DVD

Eight people I tag:
1. Jacque
2. Heather
3. Jake
4. Stephanie
5. Ryan
6. Becky
7. Rocky
8. Dean

1 comment:

  1. I didn't have eight people that haven't already been tagged..Alli and I have a lot of the same ones...so I tagged dean..and rocky so they better respond!!!

    ReplyDelete