Saturday, September 6, 2008

Instructions for life Part One

In my Mental Aspects of Sport Performance class, we talked about instructions for life. It was really awesome and I thought I would share them with you. This are only the first eight...I will get the rest of them on Monday.

1. Take into account that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
- In china, the definition of crisis is an opportunity while riding a dangerous wind.

2. When you lose, don't lose the lesson.

3. Follow the three R's: Respect for yourself, Respect for others, and responsibility for all your actions.

4. Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.

5. Learn the rules so you can break them properly.

6. Don't let a little dispute end a great relationship.

7. When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.

8. Spend sometime alone each day.

So there is the first half. I really think it is awesome that we are going over this in class. It is nice to know that there are good people out there with good values that aren't members of the church. I hope you take these to heart and be excited for the rest! I sure am!

1 comment: