Saturday, September 13, 2008

Updates

So this is what has been happening with me lately.

In flag football I got hit again and got another bloody nose. The guys are just way to competitive I tell ya. I mean, am I not allowed to catch the ball? I guess not. But yesterday, flag football was way fun. I actually got to touch the ball more. Maybe the guys are realizing that, yes, I can catch and throw the ball.

Work has been going good. I'm kinda getting tired of it but hey...sometimes we get to do things we don't have the greatest desire to do. There are a few kids I work with that I have a very hard time with. I just wish they knew how to work. Instead, they do everything else but what needs to get done. Sometimes they do things that make it so I can't get what I need done. I hope sometime they will learn that when you are at work, you need to work. Funny how that is...

One night, I told Jamie that she could come into my room if she could jump from my door to my bed. She made some silly attempts for a long while...as she was making these attempts, she pulled out an old swimsuit of mine and said that I had to wear it over my clothes and jump to my bed. I tried to put the swimsuit on but I couldn't get it past my hips. I just started laughing and then Jamie started laughing and I don't know about Jamie but I was laughing so hard I was crying. She finally made a good jump to my bed and said that is was my turn. I was a major chicken and I couldn't do it. Oh well. It was a good laugh. Luckily we didn't get a picture or video of me in the swimsuit...but here are some videos of
Jamie.
One of Jamie's attempts


We were laughing way hard in this one. It kinda sounds like I am crying.
I have the swimsuit on..but luckily you can't see it.


Jamie made it without hurting herself!

1 comment:

  1. FUN! I would have peed my pants if I saw you guys doing that in person. It was so good to see you and Jamie yesterday.

    ReplyDelete