Friday, September 5, 2008

Flag Football

I am in a flag football class and it is way fun..except when creepy guys guard me and the other boys get way too into it. Anyway, today I was playing and for an extra point after a touchdown I got to be QB. All the guys were just waiting for me to throw it but to their surprise, I just ran it in. It was so awesome! That was like the play of the game or something..haha. Another time I ran to get a guy's flag and he juked to get away from someone else and went the opposite direction to which I was going. Needless to say I was clobbered. My glasses flew off my face. I hurried and found them and they were not broken. I put them back on my face and realized that my face hurt. I was going to start playing again but then my nose started bleeding. It was a double bloody nose...blood was coming out both nostrils. I quick ran to the bathroom and got it all taken care of. When I came back out, the other guys who I had played with earlier all asked if I was okay but the team I was on the moment didn't really say anything. I didn't like playing on their team so much anyway. Hopefully I will be back to my original team on Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Ouch. That sounds like it hurt. I think you are the Sorenson who was built FORD TOUGH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why can't I be built like a chevy or a toyota? Fords are gross..but hey thanks for the compliment.

    ReplyDelete