Thursday, July 31, 2008

Prepare for total Domination

Yesterday we had a soccer game (by we I mean ESM UNITED!) It was such a good one. I think the final score was eleven to five and not only did we win but I scored my first goal ever! It was so awesome. I could hardly believe that it happened. Jamie scored one too. She scored hers first and I decided that I couldn't be shown up by the big sis, so I had to score one too. It was just great. Dave had an amazing one. He scored from the half line. I'm pretty sure that he bended it better than
beckham. It was so cool. I don't remember all who scored but I know Neil and Kami both did. It was just a good game. I wish you could've been there to see it!

I took some pictures but it is so dark in the arena that the pictures don't turn out good. I will keep trying and will eventually get some up!

No comments:

Post a Comment