Sunday, July 27, 2008

The Mac

Right now I am at Aunt Sue's house using her new Mac. It is huge. I think that the screen is almost as big as her tv...and the picture is better too! I love it. Anyway, I haven't posted for a while so I will update about what has been going on. 
On Tuesday last week, E.S.M. UNITED had a soccer game and we actually won! WOOT WOOT! I still haven't scored a goal but I was close again. It was funny cause apparently the other team thought that our team was stacked. We have 3 people that haven't played soccer before. I'm pretty sure that their whole team had played soccer, but I don't know. We are just lucky to have power forward Neilio and the equally skilled Kami on our team. I guess family teams are just the best. 
On Friday, we had a game night! It was way fun. We played pounce, pit, and signs. Me and Jamie dominated the competition at pounce. Ka chow! The people that came were Me, Jamie, Alli, Mark, The Marker, Jackson, Karlie Jean, Joe, Elise, Ben, Jayne, Taylor, and I think that was everyone but if I forgot I'm sorry...not like anyone of them besides Juice and Al will read this. I left my phone in the Marker's car and will hopefully get it back tonight or tomorrow. Jamie actually went on a date I guess with the marker and another couple and guess what they ate...El Sol. All I had for dinner was a poptart and leftover potatoes. What is the deal with that? You'd think that since I was working hard, they would have thought to get me something, but alas they did not. 

1 comment:

  1. No..what I mean was that Juicy and Alli are the only ones that read it of the people i listed from the game night. I think that you should make a trip down to watch us tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete