Friday, July 18, 2008

I heart Batman!


I decided that I am going to marry Batman. So there you have it. Last night, (or this morning..take your pick), a group of us went and saw The Dark Knight. It was awesome! I loved it. Christian Bale and Heath Ledger did an amazing job. The joker was such a weirdy. Sometimes he was creepy and other times he was just funny. Me, Alli, and Jamie laughed the most I think. It was a great show. Batman is the best superhero hands down! Even Neil liked it.

Before the show, Tom Essig, Tony Brown, and I went to the celebration center. It was way fun. We rode the skycoaster, the sonic boom, the go-carts many at time, the sky sling, the swinging thing. We also did the shooting range thing and we did the climbing wall. I'll add the pictures a little later cause I need to take a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment