Monday, April 11, 2011

Spring Break Day Uno

So this week is Spring break for Carli and Peggy. My spring break started earlier and will end later! Anyway, we were going to head to Nebraska but due to sicky circumstances we decided not to go.   So today we went to the park city outlets!! It was a lot of fun! We walked into a store...tried on a bunch of clothes..none of which looked good...left the store...and repeat. I wanted so badly for something to just look super good because I want new clothes but alas, nothing. Until we came to the adidas store!! I got a new pair of sambas!! WOOT! This time they are white!  I love them. They look good :)

Leaving for Park City

Taking a break on the rides..Pegs is a little creeped by the guy riding in her van

Juicy is sad she doesn't have a fast horse like me

If you look closely, you'll notice that me and Jamie are wearing pretty much the same thing. It wasn't even planned...mom thought we looked like gang members. "HECHO EN QUEENS"


We'll see what tomorrow has in store!! 

1 comment:

  1. Way fun! Awesome that you two matched. Wish we could have been there or you could have been here.

    ReplyDelete