Friday, April 15, 2011

Spring Break day Cinco!

So I haven't really been good at updating what has been happening. Day tres of Spring Break, Juicy and I cut our hair...well, Heather actually cut it. She did a great job! I would recommend anyone getting a haircut from her. Day cuatro we saw the Carl Bloch exhibit at BYU and it was really good! I even got to use an Ipad! Pretty high tech right? Then day Cinco found us in Salt Lake! It was way fun. We went to the church History museum and did some spanish dancing, the beehive house, the Lion house for dinner, and to a really good piano concert. The Pianist was Josh Wright. He did a great job. I hope that Carli will learn a lot of the songs that he played. Here are some pics: 

Juicy giving her general conference address

Spanish Dancer turn around! 

I love to see the temple!


Love this!


Wouldn't be a trip without the Jumping pics



Creeps!



So the sign says to "Stop here on red" Look where this guy stopped.....hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment