Saturday, April 23, 2011

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter everyone!! Today we did our easter egg hunt (which almost didn't happen...but I'll tell you why it did happen). So this morning I was ichatting with Joni and James and we were talking about easter egg hunts. They were going to go to the store to get some treaties for their easter egg hunt. I asked Joni if she knew if mom and dad were going to be having one. She said no but that I should go get stuff to do the hunt. I didn't have any monies so we thought of other stuffs that I could put in the eggs and so it began. I was super excited. I started hunting all over the house for stuff that would fit in the eggs. When I would find good stuff I would run to my room and dump it on the floor like so:

After I had found a good collection of stuff (everyone contributed whether they knew it or not) I hid myself in my room and started filling the eggs:


Joni gave me the idea to cut out coupons. This one was one of my favorites. Carli was lucky enough to find this egg:


After I stuffed them I went to a track meet and then came home and it was time for our hunt. I went out and hid the eggs:


Then, the hunt began.  Jamie, Peggy, Carli, and Dad quickly found their eggs. Mom took a little longer finding hers (she might just be out of egg finding practice since she usually hides them):






After the hunt we got to enjoy our spoils. Mom won a free picture with Peggy:


Carli got to give everyone a hug and found the big money egg with 50 cents inside:


Jamie found the chicken bouillon cubes:


Dad got a lot of bling bling and 14 cents:


Peggy got a cool key and a guitar pick:


  It was  a lot of fun and very funny. I think I thought it was funnier than everyone else! An egg hunt to go down in the history books!!  Happy Easter!! 

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Can I play next time! I love the sun dress ad. Laughed like crazy when I saw that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! I love all the knick-knacks you found for the eggs. Classic!

    ReplyDelete