Sunday, April 3, 2011

Home!

So, about 3 weeks ago I came home! Yay! Well...not really yay...I wanted to stay out in New York. But it is good to be back. It all kinda feels like a dream. I'm sure you other returned missionaries will understand the feeling. When I got on the plane to come home, it seriously felt like I had just stepped off of it to go preach the gospel. So...since I've been home this is what has happened:

-I spoke in church twice
-I went to get a new cell phone, couldn't handle all the decision making, wanted to start crying and jump on the next plane to New York where life was just easy..well not easy...just different, and I didn't end up getting a phone. Now I have one. Things have been better since that day.
-Started helping the distance runners for the Jr. High track team with juicy
-Realized that it is hard to run at a higher altitude. Running at sea-level was awesome!
-Got 16 credits of A's for taking a spanish placement test! WOOT!
-Changed my major to Spanish Education
-Visited friends and family in Logan
-Went snowboarding which was epic
-Watched a bunch of movies (Toy story 3-so funny-, Megamind-love it-, Despicable me, The Karate Kid, The Blindside, Inception-probably my fav-, etc)
-Went to the priesthood session with Dad and Juice (Don't worry, we didn't listen...we turned the sound off on the tiny television...we just had to help run the show...we played mario kart and then while Juice played pokemon, I read "A rough stone rolling" which so far is a super good book)

It is interesting being home but I think I am getting used to it. Hopefully I wasn't too weirdy. My mission president told me in my last interview that I would be making the most important decisions of my life in the next few years. No pressure right? WRONG! There is only one thing to do, just continue living the life I love!

No comments:

Post a Comment