Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Sitting at work

This week was supposed to be UBER busy for work because of all the special offers and promotions we are having. But alas, they scheduled pretty much all of us to work and right now, I am just sitting here...waiting...........It seems silly that so many of us are here and we are all just chillin.

I finished the book I brought and it was great. I wish I would've thought to bring another one. Things are the same on facebook and on google+. I already watched the shows online that I like to watch. So what else is there to do? Oh, I know! I'll update my blog! I updated it yesterday but so much has changed!! I changed my clothes....I changed from my contacts to my glasses....I guess that is really all that has changed. I'm sitting in the same seat by the same people doing the same job that I've done for a while now...but I like it! Not many people get paid to sit at a computer all day and do whatever....except for maybe Neil...

So...now what?

Yesterday my sister and I tried out to sing "The Step-sisters Lament" from Rogers and Hammerstein's "Cinderella" in the stake musical. We made it!! I'll let you know what that is so you can come watch us! For those of you who read this and are familiar with my sister (Juicy) and I, you might think that this is something we probably wouldn't do. Well...I guess it seems more like something I would do than Juicy...anyway, the reason we decided to tryout was to prove to my Mother that we could. You might say that we are a little competitive....Dad would say that it is the "Carlisle" gene; I say that it comes from both sides of the family. If there is anything that you think we can't do, we will prove you wrong. So, come watch us in the stake musical! My two little sisters and mom are also participating. It will be fantastic!

Guess what else!! I have tried and tried to learn how to play bar chords on my guitar. That is where one finger acts as a capo...kinda...it is hard to explain...just know that it is really hard. The other day, I found the chords to a song that I really like and of course, one of them was a bar chord. I thought that I would just try to bar one more time and....SUCCESS! For some reason it just worked this time. That day was a very happy day.

1 hour and 41 minutes left of work....but whose counting. Now to figure out something else to do.........

No comments:

Post a Comment