Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The Neti Pot

I used a Neti Pot for the first time tonight. When I was on vacay, my sister was using her Neti Pot one morning and it totally grossed me out. Something about cleaning boogers out of your nose with liquid makes me gag a little bit. My Mom and I were talking about how we are getting a little sick. She said that she used the Neti Pot earlier today and I decided that I wanted to try it. I was a little nervous. I'm not a big fan of having liquids in my nose...it usually hurts. I don't know if I did it exactly right because it was just a little stream that came out the other side and when I saw my sister do it, the stream seemed a lot bigger. But even if I did it wrong I could breathe pretty well after I finished using it and it didn't even hurt! SUCCESS! I'm not sure it I'm converted to the Neti Pot just yet. I'll give it a few more tries.

No comments:

Post a Comment