Monday, November 21, 2011

I need some emotional support!!

I just received my new Kindle Touch...yes..I betrayed my Nook Simple Touch Reader. It wasn't a hard decision. As soon as I found out about it the Kindle Touch (okay..maybe like a week or two later), I ordered it. It is awesome! Right now I need some emotional support. Why? Because I am going through a inner conflict as to whether or not I should take off the plastic covering. I don't know what it is about electronics but I like to keep the plastic covering on as long as possible. I think my phone had part of the covering on for almost a month. The plastic on the screen of my Ipod was taken off about 2 weeks after I got it only because I was getting a more high tech cover put on (now it is almost indestructible..WOOT).  Now I am left alone with my Kindle and the plastic cover is staring me down, tempting me, trying to use its mind tricks to get me to pull it off. What to do? What to do?  Keep it on? Pull it off? Keep it on? Pull it off? I can't make this decision by myself!! I need something to help me decide like a flower, or a quarter, or maybe if the stars could align and the Fates could tell me what I should do. Hmmm...well, the only flower I have is attached to a pen so those petals won't come off easily, I spent all my quarters buying the Kindle,  I don't have a telescope to see when stars align, and I don't know when the Fates will be around to tell me. I guess I'll just have to succumb..........It is coming off...............halfway there.......there is no turning back now....(my heart actually sped up a little bit. That is a little ridiculous)......a little bit left......and it is off and in the trash. Wow...that was tough. Now I feel like I can't touch the screen.....great......

1 comment: