Sunday, November 30, 2008

I am thankful for....

This past weekend was Thanksgiving for all of you who didn't know. I was able to see my parentals and the two little ones and spend time with the Carlisle side of the fam. It was fun. But the real reason for me posting is to show things I am thankful for. You know, I've always heard that being thankful and counting your blessings will show all that the Lord has done.
I am thankful for:
-My family
-Parents who answer the phone no matter what time it is
-Living in America
-Being able to play games...all sorts
-Having a job..even though sometimes I don't really like to work
-The semester coming to an end
-Friends who teach me how to snowboard and then go on missions..they are just good examples
-texting
-Laughter
-My quick wit...haha
-being able to help my sister spell words cause then I feel smart..S-M-R-T!
-Cousins who still like me (i hope) even though sometimes I don't play soccer very well and who cheer when I actually do something good
-memories
-being able to play the piano and sing SATB
-My camera cause then I can take fun pictures and make fun music vids
-A house that has a heater for when it is chilly outside
-treaties...mainly chocolate covered raisins..weird I know but I just love them
-modern technology
-clothing
-warcraft
-rollercoaster tycoon
-ETC..yes I am grateful for etc

Maybe one day I will have to continue this list but that is enough for tonight. I hope you all had a good Thanksgiving like me! Loves!!

No comments:

Post a Comment