Thursday, December 18, 2008

Funny story

So Me and Juicy drove to Salt Lake last Sunday to hear the Motab sing for Music and the spoken word and a mini concert. It was way good! I just love the motab! Anyhow, we were driving home and had just dropped off one of jamie's friends. You know how the semi-trucks will tow other semi-trucks and it will look like it is going the wrong way on the highway? That happened to me. Jamie was going to pull over to a turn lane but there was this big rig in the way. I kept saying things like "no Juice" or "what are you doing" or "we can't go this way" because I thought the guy driving the semi was really dumb and had pulled into the wrong lane and then just stopped there. Yeah..go figure..I was the dumb one. It was way funny. I wish I could find a picture of it but this is the best one I could find.

No comments:

Post a Comment