Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I AM LEO!

So Jacque sent me this horoscope thing that kinda tells you how you are. Here is what mine says about me..I will be making comments throughout which will be in parentheses and in black.

LEO - The Boss (Yes sir! I love being the boss)
Very organized (hmm..somehow I think this isn't too true. You should see my room. I guess it should say likes organizing but is lazy..that's what it should say..but I do like things like my notes, my work area, and such to be organized. It really bothers me when it isn't). Need order in their lives - like being in control. Like boundaries (...like rules? Yes I do..and it makes me angry when they aren't followed...unless I break them..haha). Tend to take over everything. Bossy (I do like to be in charge. Especially when something needs to get done like at work). Like to help Others (True! That is one of the reasons I want to teach and coach..hopefully I will be able to make a difference in someone's life). Social and outgoing (I really like being with my friends and I very much enjoying playing..outside especially..in fact, I would much rather play than do anything else) . Extroverted. Generous (Honestly, I really don't like to share my stuff), warm-hearted . Sensitive (I may not show it all the time, but really I am). Creative energy (Yeah..you should see some of the stuff I create..I think my creations are pretty cool). Full of themselves (I am full of myself...who else would I be full of? I thought this was funny because my previous comment was 'I think my creations are pretty cool'...go figure...I would say that I definitely full of myself even though I try not to be). Loving. Doing the right thing is important to Leos (I agree with this statement...but really, who would want to do the wrong thing?). Attractive (Of course).

No comments:

Post a Comment