Sunday, August 10, 2008

The Ohio Adventure Continued...

I don't really remember the days anymore..they have kind of just meshed together. There is only 6 days left until we come home. I'm sad that I will have to leave Joni, Rocky, Jacque, Dean, and the two cutest boys in the whole wide world! It certainly has been fun spending time with them. Alright, on Friday we arrived in Columbus! Woot Woot! It was good to finally be here. We helped Joni and Rocky move their boxes in. Their house is pretty nice. That night we all slept on the floor somewhere in the house. That night Jaxon slept on a sleeping bag and I was about 8 feet away from him on another blanket. During the night he slowly rolled over and I woke up feeling a little something at my side. He slowly kept stealing my blanket and so I eventually just put my blanket on him and crawled over to his sleeping bag to sleep. Jaxon and I played a silent game of musical beds. Jacque said that I said some pretty funny stuff while I was sleeping. Apparently I do that a lot.
On Saturday it was my BIRFDAY! The big 2-0. It just feels the same as 19. We went to cedar point and it was fun until it started to rain. We had to miss out on the dragster which was a bummer dealio but it is all good. Tomorrow I get to have a cake! Woot!
Today, we were able to go to church in Kirtland. It was just dandy and then we went to the visitors center which was way cool and learned all about Newel K. Whitney and his wife and all the stuffs that went on there. We were also able to take a shortened tour of the Kirtland Temple. It was pretty neat. It definitely is amazing that the saints were able to build all the stuff they did.


2 comments:

  1. So I was dying of laughter when I saw the picture of you jumping. Rocky in the background just kills me. The pics look great. I think mom had a bit too much vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait. Let me rephrase the pictures. The one with Jamie and Rocky, and the one with Poobs and you. Funny Funny.

    ReplyDelete