Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Work!


So, I work at the D.I. (The dirty) and sometimes I just get angry because people do not know how to work. I am so very grateful that my grandparents taught my parents how to work who then in turn taught me to work. I wouldn't want anyone to be annoyed with me for not working. There are a couple people at my work who just follow everyone else around and talk to them. It is really bothersome. I just don't understand how they feel good about being paid to do virtually nothing but talk. If they wanted to get paid to talk they should just go work at western watts. Sometimes I wonder what the D.I. ever did without me. HaHa! Well, that's all for now. Catch ya'll later!

1 comment:

  1. So my friend Emily and her sister made a rap about the DI and you should see it. It is on youtube under DI fever. It will give you a laugh.

    ReplyDelete