Tuesday, June 24, 2008

You know it is a bad night when...

Last night, I was getting ready for bed and was about to brush my teeth. My toothpaste fell out of my hand and fell behind the toilet. It almost fell in but missed by inches. I started laughing and Jamie asked from her bedroom What I was laughing at. I told her that my toothpaste almost fell into the toilet. After I was done brushing my teeth I put my toothbrush back into the cabinet over the toilet and shut the door. When I shut the door, I heard my toothbrush roll and I thought to myself, "When I open that, it is going to fall." I thought I would fix it and opened up the cabinet door again. Lo and Behold, my toothbrush fell into the toilet. You'd think that I would have had enough sense to close the lid to the toilet but obviously I don't. I got the toothbrush out of the toilet and continued to brush my teeth. Just kidding...that would be sick..I actually just tossed it in the trash. Now I have to go get a new one.

1 comment:

  1. I dunno...maybe we should ask Jamie. Maybe she is hiding something from us.

    ReplyDelete