Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Just running!

The past couple weekends I have been running quite a bit. First it was the red rock relay. It was awesome. I had a super fun van/team. I ended up running about 15 miles in total. Thanks to Kami for taking the hard part of this race :) I definitely want to do this one again! 



 This past weekend I did the Dirty Dash with my friend Tyler. That was awesome. It is a 6 mile run/walk that is laced with muddy obstacles. Such as a balance beam over a pool of mud, muddy hay bales that you get to climb over, tunnels to crawl through, walls to climb over (or under...under was muddier), a slip 'n' slide, and a giant mud pit at the end! Sadly when I ran it, the photo people were not taking pictures at the obstacles. I was in the mud a lot and was covered with a good 1/4 inch layer at some points but you'll just have to imagine it because there are zero photos of that. But we did get a before and after.  I will be doing it again next year for sure and would love to do it as a team....let me know if you want in :) 



Next adventure...rock climbing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment