Friday, October 9, 2009

Oh I wish...

"Don't you wish you could be a missionary and testify of the Book of Mormon? Well, you CAN! So do it! Find someone to share the gospel with ahora(NOW). The girl Brianne( the one they talked with through e-mail or instant messenger through the referral center), she emailed us back ans ahd had read in Moroni 10 and prayed and such. It made me feel so good...WOOT! It's so cool how much happiness you feel when you are able to share the gospel with someone. I am excited to get to New York! And nervous...Pray hard and often!
-Don't you love how Elder Bednar described our family...'she's looking out my window...'"


-Juicy

2 comments:

  1. That part of Elder Bednar's talk totally made me laugh. How about the laughing during prayers.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved that talk. It was totally our fam to a tee. I seem to remember Dad being the instagator with alot of the laughing during prayers.

    ReplyDelete