Monday, August 3, 2009

Sickness to the max!

A long, long time ago my nephew, Jaxon, had just started to eat solid foods. Bananas (really solid, right?) and a little turkey steak I believe. I, being the favorite aunt, grabbed him and started playing with him after he was finished. I was laying on the ground and held him above me (kinda like junior birdman but with my arms). Suddenly he threw up.....in my mouth. It was pretty gross!!!!
Another time, Carson had just started eating solid food. I guess I didn't learn my lesson the first time. I had him held up above my head and he threw up. At least this time it just went all over my glasses.
Even though they did that, I still think they are the cutest boys EVER! Now I'm just waiting for Lil' Biz (Lilah) to do the same. The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment