Sunday, July 26, 2009

Fool me once, shame on you

Once upon a time there was a girl named Jamie who was the ultimate April Fool's Champ until one year, a girl named Sara with the help of her sister Joni got her back.

April 1, 2005: Jamie had my track coach call and tell me that I am ineligible to run because of the grades my english teacher gave me (Which is a likely story because the english teacher was not very good). I started to freak out a little but then my track coach said "April Fools from Jamie." Jamie got me good. I got on the computer and was looking for something...anything..that would be better than what she did to me. I didn't have any success until I started chatting with Joni online. She gave me a great...nay...incredible idea. All I had to do was put my plan into action. Jamie was headed to work soon so I had to sneak out to her car, put a note in the middle compartment, write april fools on the suprise and stick it to the back without her knowing. I headed back into the house and was safe. She hadn't noticed a thing. She went to work and all I had to do was wait...wait until I could call and tell her to get the note in the car. A while later I called. I told her to go look in the compartment in her car and hung up the phone. All I could do for now was imagine the rest: She went out to her car. She was nervous because she wasn't sure what I had done. She opens the door slowly... looking... wondering... Then she opens the compartment and reads the note. 'What has wings but cannot fly? Look at the back of your car.' At first she is a little confused but then figures the riddle out....'A maxi pad' she thinks...and with a look of horror on her face runs to the back of the car and there it is, stuck to the back of her car for everyone who drove by her to see. SUCCESS! It had worked. I finally beat the ultimate april fool's champ. The end. (I don't really know if that whole scene happened but that is what I imagine. Jamie told me later that she just laughed and laughed and called Joni to tell her and laughed some more. I got to admit, Joni has some great ideas!)


2 comments:

  1. I remember the day I got juicy back. Good times! Totally worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this story. It gives me warm fuzzies.

    ReplyDelete