Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I don't know what it is....but it just don't fit

There is a song that I really like. I can't really tell you why cause it isn't the style/band that I usually like. When I first heard it, I didn't like it. I thought it was lame. In fact, I made fun of it. But now I just like it and the more I listen to it, the more I like it. It is "Paranoid" by the Jonas Brothers. I know right...weird. I kinda feel like a high school freshman again admitting that I like this song. I'm actually thinking about doing a music video to this....the planning is in process. Who Knew?



Warning: If you decide that you don't like this song, don't listen to it ever again. It will grow on you!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thats how I was, i didn't really like it, but then i listened to it again, (just for you), and now i really like it

    ReplyDelete