Monday, May 4, 2009

whissshhhh....YAAAHHHHHHHH!!!

Today for FHE, me, jamie, alli, leslie, tyler, and a bunch of friends went to see the wolverine movie (I added the family so you all would know it was a REAL fhe...not a fake one). I rather enjoyed it. It's kinda funny but for some reason all of the movies the critics don't like, I love...and vice versa. I liked the acting, the actors, the story, the special effects..I just liked it all....actually there was one part I didn't like and it made me sad but I won't spoil it for anyone so you'll just have to guess at which part if you've seen it. Hopefully they will make another one...but for now, you can find me walking around "whisshhhing" out my "claws" and screaming "YYAAAAHHHHH!!"

P.S. And now I'm really really really excited for Transformers deuce!

No comments:

Post a Comment